Integrated Doorset Solutions Ltd may change this Policy from time-to-time by updating this page. This Policy was last updated in November 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following personal information:
- Contact information (such as names, phone number and email addresses) in order to respond to your enquiries, or to get in touch with you when necessary
- Organisation, job role or title, and some interests / preferences
- Information about your visit, including data, time and length of stay, pages you visited, forms you opened and populated and other page interaction information.
How your personal data is collected
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including:
- Direct interactions. You may give us your identity and contact data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
- Apply for our products or services
- Request marketing to be sent to you, or
- Give us testimonials/feedback
- Automated technologies or interactions.As you interact with our website we may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal data by using Cookies and other similar technologies.
- Third parties or publicly available sources. We may receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources, as set out below:
Technical Data from the following parties:
- Analytics providers such as Google based outside the EU
- Advertising networks such as LinkedIn and Twitter based inside or outside the EU
- Search information providers such as Google based inside or outside the EU.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service and, in particular, for the following reasons:
- to contact you for the provision and delivery of the contracted services
- to share with you information about our products and services that you have requested of us
- to share with you information about other products and services we offer that are similar to those that you already use or have requested information about
- to statistically analyse the available information in order to improve the products and services that we already provide you with
- to notify you about changes to our products and services that we provide you for internal record keeping.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure to prevent unauthorised use, access or disclosure.
How we use your personal data
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
- Where it is necessary for our Legitimate Interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
Generally, we do not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal data other than in relation to sending third party direct marketing communications to you via email or text any time by contacting us.
We have set out below, in a table format, a description of all the ways we plan to use your personal data, and which of the legal bases we rely on to do so. We have also identified what our Legitimate Interests are where appropriate.
Note that we may process your personal data for more than one lawful ground depending on the specific purpose for which we are using your data. Please contact us if you need details about the specific legal ground we are relying on to process your personal data where more than one ground has been set out in the table below:
How you can access and update your information
The accuracy of your information is important to us. If you change email address, or any of the other information we hold is inaccurate or out of date, please email us at: [email protected], or write to us at: Integrated Doorset Solutions Ltd, Ovi House, Ratcher Way, Mansfield, NG19 0FS. Alternatively, you can telephone 01623 343111. You also have the right to ask for a copy of the information Integrated Doorset Solutions Ltd holds about you and/or ask for it to be deleted. Please see below for further information on your rights.
Who has access to your information
Integrated Doorset Solutions Ltd will not give or sell your personal information to any outside organisation for that organisation’s own use without your consent. When we partner with other businesses to enable us to provide services to you during which we will use this information, you will be expressly asked to opt-in. We may disclose personal information if required to do so by law and when such action is necessary to protect the rights of Integrated Doorset Solutions Ltd.
Transferring your information outside of EEA (European Economic Area)
Our information services are delivered using Cloud-based applications hosted on GDPR compliant services such as AWS and Mailchimp.
How long your information is kept
Integrated Doorset Solutions Ltd operates a data retention policy to comply with statutory requirements, applicable at the time and relevant non-statutory best practices. Normally we will retain your personal information if you have communicated with us at least once in the prior three years. We will securely delete personal information as soon as requested by you.
Your rights and how we observe those rights
The GDPR provides the following rights for data subjects whose personal information are processed by any organisation:
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling
- Withdrawing of consent
Integrated Doorset Solutions Ltd recognises your rights as a Data Subject and commits to protect and observe these rights as per the UK’s ICO (Information Commissioner Officer) guidelines. Please contact our Data Protection Officer (Nickesh Patel) any time by email ([email protected]), by phone (01623 343111) or by writing to us (Ovi House, Ratcher Way, Mansfield, NG19 0FS) to:
- Request access to any information that Integrated Doorset Solutions Ltd has about you
- Correct any information that Integrated Doorset Solutions Ltd has about you
- Delete any information that Integrated Doorset Solutions Ltd has about you
- Ask any questions about Integrated Doorset Solutions Ltd’s collection, storage and processing of your data
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your rights to prevent such processing at any time by contacting our Data Protection Officer. You have the right to lodge a complaint with your Supervisory Authority. In the UK, the supervisory authority is the ICO, https://ico.org.uk.