At Integrated Doorsets, our main priority is keeping both our staff and customers safe. We have taken every precaution to ensure the workplace is safe, whilst minimising the risk of spreading COVID-19:
- All staff are advised to maintain social distancing guidelines (2m, or 1m with risk mitigation where 2m is not viable). Further mitigating actions include the use of screens or barriers to separate staff, and using back-to-back or side-to-side working where possible.
- We use markings on floors as an indicator of social distancing.
- Handwashing facilities are located outside of the building, staff must wash their hands before entering and after leaving the premises.
- Sanitizer stations have been placed both in high traffic areas (entrances, canteen etc.) and around the building.
- Posters are placed around the building that encourage staff to adhere to social distancing, and increase handwashing frequency.
- Temperature checks are taken twice daily.
Most importantly, we ensure that any member of staff who feels unwell stays at home and does not attend the premises.